1878 - 1878 – The Yeates School reopens

Contact

Saint James Episcopal Church
119 North Duke Street
Lancaster, PA 17602
717.397.4858 
Office@saintjameslancaster.org

The Rev. David W. Peck, Rector 
The Rev. Richard C. Bauer, Associate Rector

Archive Posts

The Yeates School reopens

Following a nearly 15 year gap, the board decided to reopen as a school for boys and John G. Mulholland became headmaster. For the first two years a building was leased and in 1880 the school moved to a building which it had bought on the north east corner of Duke and Walnut Streets.

Contact

Saint James Episcopal Church
119 North Duke Street
Lancaster, PA 17602
717.397.4858
Office@saintjameslancaster.org

The Rev. David W. Peck, Rector
The Rev. Shayna Watson, Associate Rector
The Rev. Glenn Miller, Priest Associate

Weekend Services

Sunday Mass 8:30 AM
Sunday Mass 10:30 AM

The Rt. Rev. Dr. Audrey Scanlan, Bishop
Episcopal Diocese of Central Pennsylvania



Locate