The Rev. David W. Peck, Rector
The Rev. Richard C. Bauer, Associate Rector
The parish builds a rectory next to the church
Since the 18th century Saint James had struggled to provide suitable housing for its clergy. In October 1847 the rectory, which we know today (with some later additions), standing on North Duke Street, was completed at the cost of $2,666.